*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

missing the love of my life

Discussion in 'Coping After a Sudden Loss' started by Brandy, Dec 10, 2016.

1. Brandy

Brandy New Member

I lost my husband on my birthday a little over a year ago. It was sudden and I found him and I have been devastated ever since. I miss him more than I can express. It seems to be getting worse. I feel like I burden others if I talk about him and get upset. I hate the life I live now because behind my smile is loneliness devastation hurt anger sadness and every emotion you can think of. I find myself questioning my faith because I'm terrified I may never see him again. Its a lonely road I'm walking. I miss you so much Pete..rip

Grace Lujan likes this.
  2. Miss. Elegant

Miss. Elegant New Member

I'm going through the same My friend if you want we can be a support for each other and any one else that need. Just the way the site intended.

TruTime likes this.
  3. Hi Brandy,

My husband passed last Monday and I'm so confused: where is he, does he see me, is he at peace, will I see him again and a million other thoughts . This is surreal, I can't do this without him. No one knows what to say so they retell me to call them, if I need anything. I just need him.

4. TruTime

TruTime Member

5. TruTime

TruTime Member

Hi Brandy. I am so sorry for your loss . I understand everything you expressed . I lost my husband 4+ years ago from a motorcycle accident. of course, the loss of your beloved is devastating. Understand that everything you are feeling is normal...fear, anger, sadness, heartache. others who have not experienced this loss cannot understand . You can't and won't 'get over it' in a few months or even a year or two . Grief and the sense of missing him will always be with you . But time will lessen the heartache. Be gentle with yourself and allow your grief to run it's course . God bless you with comfort and peace .