*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

Miss my brother

Discussion in 'Loss of Sibling' started by Almso70, Sep 25, 2020.

1. Almso70

Almso70 Well-Known Member

Its been going on three weeks now since my little brother passed away i am still in a daze sometimes i miss him so much i have my good days and not so good days i can still here his voice somtimes i just breakdown or somtimes i get angry i just want one more day with him he was a kind and gentle soul my heart ways heavy

Labeth likes this.
  2. Marlanagt

Marlanagt New Member

Almso I’m so sorry for your loss... I lost my little sister and felt all of those feelings too. Anger, disbelief, shattered. I still feel those things sometimes. I know how strong a sibling bond can be and it is absolutely devastating to lose. Your brother sounds like he was a very nice man.

Labeth likes this.
  3. Almso70

He was thank you

4. Zestylady

Zestylady Member

I lost my big brother who was my anchor. It leaves a huge hole in the heart.

5. Almso70

yes it does i think that hole has gotten bigger

6. Ajez

Ajez New Member

I recently lost my younger sister, I don’t feel like I will ever be the same without her. It’s been a couple months and I still wake up hoping it was all a terrible nightmare.

Aileen7 likes this.
  7. Almso70

i know what you mean i miss my brother everyday and its not getting easier for me