*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

Maybe she sent me a message

Discussion in 'Loss of Spouse' started by tony13, Aug 26, 2019.

1. tony13

tony13 Member

Lost my pretty baby in May. Since then, I am lost. My soul-mate, my forever mate is gone.
    About 3 weeks ago, I called out from work on a Monday. Just laid in our bed talking to her.
    After a short while, the computer just turned on. All by itself.
    Whenever I leave the computer, I set it to sleep mode and this was no exception. You have to hit the mouse button to turn it on. But it just came on.
    Another thing was 2 weeks ago, I was in the car waiting to go with my arm slightly out the window. A small silver-grey feather drifted down onto my hand.
    So, am I turning grief-crazy or has anyone else had anything like this happen to them?

Attached Files:

2. David Hughes

David Hughes Well-Known Member

Tony, I am so very sorry for your loss. You are not crazy for having seen those moments, the computer coming on, the feather drifting into you hand. Love is hard to put in words, and loss is even more so to describe. The only way it has helped me is to talk about it, share it with others.

No words you share are any less important than mine or anyone else. No longer having the love of your life is awful. I know my sons were beside themselves when their mother died. I only hope time will help ease you pain. Keep sharing.