*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

lost the love of my life on Sunday

Discussion in 'Coping After a Sudden Loss' started by EadamK, Jun 23, 2020.

1. EadamK

EadamK New Member

My fiance died while we were having a drive this sunday. By the time I got her to the hospital she wasn't breathing and had no pulse. They worked on her for 45 minutes. I'm just living minute to minute. I've been making arrangements the last two days.

2. Cora1961

Cora1961 Well-Known Member

Sorry for your loss. For the next six months probably u will be in shock that this has happened. I know I was, make sure someone is with u when u make decisions about important things. Because I try to think back and I can’t even remember some days or decisions. It very rough and shocking that we loss our love ones so fast . I lost my wonderful husband in October 2019 and still can’t completely understand. I just try to take one day at a time some days are a little better then others. God bless.

EadamK, clterry98 and LindaH like this.
  3. glego

glego Well-Known Member

So sorry for your loss, your not alone here. Living minute by minute is understandable, it's also okay, just do what you can. Be kind to yourself, no emotion is off the table or is wrong. Try as best as you can to eat well and get some rest.

EadamK likes this.
  4. glego

glego Well-Known Member

*you're (sorry for the quick typing)

5. Sweetcole

Sweetcole Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry for your loss. I lost fiancee a few months ago too and I get the minute to minute living. Everyday is a challenge. I pray you have strength to get through everything that's coming. Im sure you're numb right now and just going through the motions. Hope you at least get some rest.

EadamK likes this.
  6. EadamK

EadamK New Member

I got her back from the crematorium today. there was remarkably little. she came in a plastic bag in a plastic box. I put her in the urn I bought. I'm going to keep her until church builds the new columbarium. I'm experiencing a flood of every emotion possible. It's totally overwhelming

7. Amy 73

Amy 73 New Member

8. M-J

M-J Member

Im so sorry for your loss. I lost my partner suddenly about 2 weeks ago. I cant believe hes gone, so I understad how lost you are feeling right now