*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

Lost my soul mate

Discussion in 'Loss of Spouse' started by Denni1313, Sep 2, 2018.

1. Denni1313

Denni1313 New Member

January 14th 2018 i lost Danny Ray my best friend, my lover, my soulmate. Danny what's up Halloween baby and just turned 55 in in 2017. I know you want to senior citizens online dating service the one place I never imagined meeting a man. We start talking Christmas Eve and finally met New Year's Eve and when we met it was just like we had been a couple forever. We were together and inseparable after that.
    He had two beautiful dogs ladybug and Scooby-Doo and they had 8 puppies and I got the runt puppy jelly beans. It was just like a fairytale we lived happily ever after until January 14th 2018 he woke up in the middle of the night fell to the floor like he occasionally did trying to get up he fell again he suffered a fatal massive heart attack ,stroke and his diabetes bottomed out at zero. I kept hoping for 20 or 25 more years together but I am so grateful for the year and 14 days that we did have together. I woke up at 2 a. M.. This morning and have not been able to get back to bed. That's when I found this site and I wanted to thank all the people that have posted and all the people that have read the post.

2. Sciguy

Sciguy Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear of your loss. Hope you find this site helpful.