*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

Lost my mum because of COVID-19

Discussion in 'Loss of a Parent' started by Salma, May 14, 2021.

1. Salma

Salma New Member

I lost my mum 19 days ago because of COVID-19 I still can’t believe that she is gone and I’m the reason behind this because I’m the one who get infected first but I still alive and this is killing me.. I miss her so much and I can’t believe that she is gone I really need her I need her hug she was so kind ...I’m 27 and I was going to marry this year but now I don’t want to because I can’t believe that she will not be there with me during preparations I want my children to see her and play with her this is really hurting so much.. I have friends but I feel that they can’t understand all of my feelings Sometimes I feel that I want to sleep and never wake up again I don’t want to feel this pain in my heart and I can’t cry at home because my dad is still under the shock of losing mum and I’m pretending to be strong because I’m afraid of losing him too.. I want to run away from everybody and I don’t want to talk to anyone anymore I have siblings too and we are all pretending to be strong for each other..I think my mum is in trip and coming back and I’m always praying that I’m dreaming and I will wake up very soon . I don’t want this to be real .. I want my mum And I can’t believe that she is gone and I will never see her again .. I regret every second I went out and didn’t stay with her I regret every time I made her sad.. If I knew this is coming I was going to stay every single second with her.. I hope she is listening to me and I hope she know the I really love her and I’m sorry that I was the reason behind this I’m really sorry

2. KristaGrym

KristaGrym New Member

I am so sorry about your lossat least tou have a partner. I lost my dad on March due to cancer and I have only my mum and brother. Sending hugs