*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

Lost in limbo

Discussion in 'Loss of Spouse' started by Heather Stein, Jan 31, 2019.

1. Heather Stein

Heather Stein New Member

I lost my hubby a little over 2 years ago and I feel so lost. I pray a lot to God to please let me have him back. I hate that he left me when we has so much to live for and so much left to do. My heart still physically hurts and I don't know what to do. I miss him more every day. I know he is not coming back but I would love to see him just one time. I try to fake moving on for others sake. But my heart just won't let me. Even though I get through each day I just feel lost and I feel like I am like I am just floating in limbo. I strive to be grateful for the time we had but I more sad for the time we did not get.

2. Donna Pioli

Donna Pioli Member

You look very young and the younger people are the less acceptable it is for us, I feel.
    I know people have told me the same thing about being happy for the time we had.
    It is hard to do. I lost my husband 7 mos. ago. Some days are better than others.
    I am 74, he was 87 and had a good life. I think at my age it should be easier to accept.
    It really isn’t not emotionally speaking. In my head I know that’s true.
    Yes, I know what you mean by wanting to see him. I feel that way too.
    Heather do you work? I think it does help to have something to do. I’m retired and
    Disabled but I’m trying to volunteer for some things. I will pray for you. It is hard,
    I know

3. asgrandma

asgrandma New Member

I to know how you feel.i lost my husband nov 2 2018.i feel so lost and alone.he was only 58 he had so much more life to live.i feel I not only lost him but part of myself.