*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

Lost Dad; Found him in the clouds

Discussion in 'Grief in Common Updates, Questions & Answers' started by Eaglewingz28, Mar 19, 2021.

1. Eaglewingz28

Eaglewingz28 New Member

I lost my dad last Wednesday morning. I was rushing to moms house and she said he took his last breath about 2 minutes before I got there. It killed me I wasnt there. I believe in my heart he was watching me hug him, hold his hand, and whisper in his ear how much I love him. I felt the warmest sensation on my back. Like an energy of love rubbing my back. As much as I'm grieving right now for the loss of one of the few most important people in my life, I believe he is on the other side. He couldn't taste food or eat a single bite the last year. Permanent nerve damage in his mouth from tooth extraction. He had so much suffering and I told my mom, that that is pure love (staying alive for your loved ones, even though you're ready to no longer suffer) my dad was such a hero through his battle and stronger than I could ever be with what he endured. Our hearts are crushed. The evening after he passed, my brother sent us a picture of a gorgeous sunset. I zoomed in and saw his face in the clouds (dad wore sunglasses all the time, even indoors) moms current screen saver mirrored the image. Dads not gone, hes watching over us and my heart tells me this is so. I love you forever Dad and I will see you again... IMG_20210311_203910.jpg

IngridBrooke likes this.
  2. alwaysme

alwaysme Well-Known Member

That’s a beautiful image