*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

Lost both Grandparents and Parents.

Discussion in 'Loss of Both Parents' started by rainyday44lost, Jun 27, 2021.

1. rainyday44lost

rainyday44lost New Member

My pawpaw passed January 26,2010. My mother passed 2years later April 25,2012 she grieved off my pawpaw that's her dad and she was diabetic. She stop eating right and her diabetes was not being controlled by her right and she was tired of being sick. My grandma passed age 90 November 25,2020. And my daddy passed April 8,2021. Fixing to be 3 months. So I lost all the main ppl in my life. I really hope I make a connection with someone. It can be male or female. Thank you for taking time to read my post.

2. klnicol

klnicol New Member

Hi,
    I feel you. Lost my mum when I was 16. Pretty much lost my dad too as he wasn’t really present after her death, he threw himself into his work and drank too much. My grandparents (my mum’s parents) passed away within two years of each other. They were there for me once I left school and moved away from my alcoholic dad. Lost my dad April 2020. Loosing all our main people in life is hard. Since my dad’s passing all the feelings of grief have compounded and every sad feeling comes rushing back.