*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

Loss of my 2 younger brothers

Discussion in 'Loss of Sibling' started by Hersh77, Jul 24, 2018.

1. Hersh77

Hersh77 New Member

It seems like every day is a dream..a nightmare. A little over a year ago February24 to be exact..my life changed forever. I found my 22 year old brother who had overdosed on my bathroom. I tried to,revive him, but he was gone. His name was Sean, he was my best friend. He left behind a son who is now 4, but I get him all the time...6 days after Sean passed my brother phill passed away after an 18 month battle with bone cancer. I just feel so lost..ever day is a huge struggle,for me.

2. Sciguy

Sciguy Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear of the loss of your two brothers. I hope you will find this site helpful.

3. griefic

griefic Administrator Staff Member

Hersh, I'm so sorry. It seems incredibly unjust for one person to have to deal with so much. I'm sure your entire family is suffering along with you, which in its own way can make it very difficult to know where to turn for help. As the people close to us are hurting we may find we're trying to take care of them and protect them. You are dealing with a lot and I hope you are taking care of yourself in the midst of this. Finding the right support and people who understand can make a difference. If you have any questions about our site or how to connect with others here, please let me know. I wish you hope and healing in the days ahead...please take care~