*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

I miss my best friend

Discussion in 'Suicide Loss' started by Coffee, Apr 22, 2021.

1. Coffee

Coffee New Member

I lost my boyfriend to suicide in December of 2020. It seems to never go away. I wake up crying. It's the 1st thing I think about every morning. And I wonder why he did this everyday. I'm doing all I can do to take care of myself. Antidepressants, eating good, not drinking or doing drugs. And sleeping as much as possible. But I hurt all over from depression from this. It's consuming me. Please help

2. PaxVobiscum

PaxVobiscum Member

I'm sorry for your loss Coffee. I've also been dealing with a loss since December (my wife). I've been using the group counseling they offer on this site and it has been helping. I think it helps to be able to talk about what you are going through with others who understand that grief is a complicated and difficult thing and is different for everyone. I also use the chat service offered through Grief in Common. Try to take advantage of any opportunities to get counseling and to communicate with others who have experience with grief too. You are taking that step by making this post. Hang in there. I think you will find a lot of support on this site. Someone on this site recommended WidowedVillage.com to me, which also has a lot of support and has a really good weekly Zoom meeting where they have grief professionals and authors speak. You might want to check that site out too.

Coffee likes this.
  3. Coffee

Coffee New Member

4. Coffee

Coffee New Member

Thanks for the info and for your reply. I will look into this. Some days I'm ok and some nights I just wake up crying. It's so weird. I just want to be normal

Chris M 2000 likes this.