*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

I lost my hero, my life, my daddy, my everything

Discussion in 'Grief in Common Updates, Questions & Answers' started by Michelle Martinez, May 9, 2019.

?

How do I get past the anger

Poll closed May 29, 2019.
  1. I know there's counseling but I have extreme anxiety

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. cry it out I do everyday

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Michelle Martinez

Michelle Martinez New Member

Hello I am new to the group. On April 12 2018 I lost my daddy. I was a big time daddy's girl as he is the one that raised me. He was 19 when he joined the military and no one told him I had been born. He received a letter from red cross congratulating him. Well he got a leave from Vietnam to come see me and I'm not sure what transpired but my dad called the police because I was in my mothers car, windows rolled up, soaked diaper, spoiled bottle, and a rash from my legs halfway up my back. Well dad filed with the courts and ended up with full custody. He raised me until I was 12 and I'm sure he only took me to the " mom" because he didn't know how to handle puberty. Anyway to this day my mother denies everything saying he stole me and I tell her why didn't you call police how did you come to our apartment etc just more excuses. Anyway so I find our 3 days later that he passed and that he was on life support for 16 hrs and no call to his only child. Then I just found out 2 months ago he was all alone his wife wasn't even there. Then at service I see cardboard box and they say thats his final resting place. Well with all this I have soooo much rage, I'm numb confused depressed and feel like I have no one to talk to I miss him dearly Screenshot_20190509-195220_Photos.jpg Screenshot_20190509-195311_Photos.jpg Screenshot_20190509-195208_Photos.jpg

2. KJ-Kathy

KJ-Kathy Active Member

So sorry for your loss. I hope you can find some relief to your pain.

3. Rio

Rio New Member

Sorry to hear that. Family can be complicated. You should find another thing as distraction to take your mind off things. That is the only way I know how to survive the lost of recent death

4. im so sorry for the loss of your dad. i'm sure he knows how much you loved him and i know it's hard not to be angry. I still talk to my husband as if he were still here and i tell him i love and miss him every day.