*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

I don’t know what to do

Discussion in 'Loss of Both Parents' started by Eponina, Sep 30, 2020.

1. Eponina

Eponina New Member

Hello. My mom passed away on Monday, and my dad has been gone since 2004. I’m an adult orphan, and these feelings are so raw. I miss them both. At least while my mom was alive, I felt a connection to my dad, but now that she’s gone, I’m just lost.

2. Sweetcole

Sweetcole Well-Known Member

I'm sorry for your loss. Praying for you to have strength to get through this

3. Palk

Palk New Member

I do feel the same. I lost my father in 2000. And I lost my mother in July. It feel like I have lost my purpose and everything is just worthless.

4. Vilmarie

Vilmarie New Member

My mom passed 6 weeks ago. My dad died yesterday on his birthday. They were together 58 years. We are devastated and it feels like drowning. We are Christians and therefore I have faith and assurance that they are together in heaven. Still, it is very difficult and I cry all the time. It is difficult to see how I am going to live the rest of my life without them

5. BJSA34

BJSA34 New Member

I have been having those same feelings about losing the connection. My mother died in 2018. We were still able to share stories about my father and our favorite memories. I am missing those moments.