*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

How to pick up the pieces

Discussion in 'Loss of Spouse' started by Jen5169, Dec 8, 2016.

1. Jen5169

Jen5169 Member

I don't think there is an easy way to pick up the pieces. I have kept a pair of house slippers that belonged to my spouse , right by my bed. That soothes me. The house is so quiet without him. I keep radios on and that helps. Relaxing music,sometimes loud rock music is good for me,too, I want to start walking each day, but, I have two arthritic knees, so I have to be careful.Going to a grief support group was wonderful. One step at a time

2. Ellen C

Ellen C Guest

Hi Jen:
    I wanted to share something with you because I also have 2 very bad arthritic knees. Several injuries over the years and just getting older I guess. Anyhow, I have tried numerous meds and treatments and nothing really alleviated the pain and discomfort. So like you, I have trouble walking long distances...until now. I tried Omega XL, which I read about online. Got it from Healthworks.com and I subscribe monthly, so they send me a supply every 30 days. The capsules are very small and gel like. You take 2 pills...3 times a day with food. I have to tell you that after just one month.....huge improvement. The pain is really minimal now and I can walk and even bend much better. It's really incredible. If you have a moment, read up on it and give it a try. I would say that my pain before taking these pills was a 9 1/2 on a scale of 10. Good luck and keep hanging in there.

Talk soon.

Ellen