*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

How do you talk with others about your loss

Discussion in 'Loss of Spouse' started by Jeffsjohnson, Jul 11, 2020.

1. DonCon20

DonCon20 Well-Known Member

2. DonCon20

DonCon20 Well-Known Member

I can identify with you. My husband of 49 years passed this month. Between tears, sadness and the companionship I feel I am in limbo. It does not sound real, nor feel that way. I start grief counseling next week. I hear it is a good way to start in the grieving process.

I am here if you want to talk.

3. KATEHUGGINS44

KATEHUGGINS44 New Member

Do you need expert help in gaining access/passwords to Facebook, gmail, Instagram, yahoo-mail, snap-chat, twitter, Hotmail, various blogs, icloud, apple accounts etc. Password retrieval,change of school grades, professional hacking into institutional servers, smartphone,tablet portable device hacks, ip tracking and general tracking operations..........contact: hack.truth77@gmail.com

4. cjpines

cjpines Well-Known Member

MY HUSBAND DIED 9 MONTHS AGO. WHEN PEOPLE AND FAMILY ASK HOW I'M DOING I TELL THEM NOT GOOD AND HOW MUCH I MISS HIM AND HOW MUCH IT HURTS. I START TO CRY, THEN PULL BACK. THE REACTIONS ARE SILENCE, THEY DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY AND THAT'S FINE WITH ME.

Mary0128 likes this.
  5. Mary0128

Mary0128 Well-Known Member

I find a lot of my family and friends have a hard time just saying his name. They feel as if it is going to remind me that he's gone. I know he's gone, I think about it every second of every day. Jeff, Jeff, Jeff, I wish they would just say his name, tell me your memories of him, and tell me the funny stories. I miss every aspect of his being, it helps me by talking about him.
    Peace
    Mary

Countess Joy likes this.
  6. cjpines

cjpines Well-Known Member

JACK WOULD OF BEEN A HAPPY HIPPIE. SUMMERS HE WORE SHORTS, NO SHIRT AND MOSTLY NO SHOES EXCEPT FOR FLIP FLOPS ONCE IN AWHILE. BAREFOOT JACK WAS HIS NAME.

ONE DAY HE WENT TO HOME DEPOT, SHOPPED, CAME HOME. I SAID DID YOU NOTICE YOU WENT BAREFOOT NO SHOES? HE LAUGHED AND SAID I DIDN'T EVEN NOTICE, NOT EVEN DRIVING. I DO KNOW HE DID HAVE A SHIRT ON.

HE WAS NATURE ALL THE WAY. HIS GARDEN AND FRUIT TREES LOOKED LIKE SOMETHING IN A MAGAZINE. I'VE HAD TO LET HIS GARDEN DIE WITH HIM. HERE IN NORTHERN CALIF WE'RE ON WATER RATIONING. I CANT AFFORD WATER ON 1/2 ACRE OF FRUIT TREES. SAD, BUT ITS SURVIVAL FOR ME NOW AND I DON'T LIKE IT.

I LOVED EVERY PART OF HIM AND I HOPE I CAN REMEMBER ALL THE MEMORIES WITHOUT SADNESS AND TEARS.

TODAY IS HIS BIRTHDAY, MY DAUGHTER AND I WILL GO OUT AND HAVE A TOAST TO BAREFOOT JACK.

THANKS FOR ASKING ABOUT FUNNY STORIES, I HAVE NOT BEEN WANTING TO SHARE ANY THING, BUT SINCE YOU ASKED. KAREN

Countess Joy and Mary0128 like this.
  7. Mary0128

Mary0128 Well-Known Member

Happy Birthday Jack. My Jeff's Birthday was 8/18.

8. KennerIII

KennerIII Member

I'm almost 2 years in (next month) and my sleeping and anxiety issues reared-up in earnest, about a month ago. Have your issues improved?