*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

Happy Early Birthday from your little spoon.

Discussion in 'Dealing With Multiple Losses' started by Alicat1994, May 18, 2020.

1. Alicat1994

Alicat1994 New Member

You would have been 27 tomorrow.. so young, you were so smart, talented, handsome and driven.. I wondered how I ever got so lucky. We always use to joke about our horoscopes, how you were the first day of the Gemini and I was the last. It's been 2 years but it feels like a lifetime ago...The month of may never gets easier, not only did you die but it was your birthday and our anniversary. I send my love to beyond the stars and birthday wishes. With love from your little spoon ❤️

2. Sweetcole

Sweetcole Well-Known Member

I'm sorry for your loss. You said it seems like a lifetime ok. So time is making it easier to deal with?

Alicat1994 likes this.
  3. Alicat1994

Alicat1994 New Member

I hate to say it, but time does heal all. Sure, some days it's a lot harder to accept but others it comes easy. Honestly I'm just starting to kinda deal with this now, hence why I'm on this website..I really don't know what will help or if anything ever will, but I figure there's plenty of ppl who have gone before me who can maybe point me in the right direction.

4. Sweetcole

Sweetcole Well-Known Member

I'm glad that you're dealing with it
    The fact that you said time heals the pain gives me a little hope but I'm not sure if it'll heal me. Hopefully it will at least make it easier to deal with. Losing my fiancee feels like the end of the world. Having to race our kids alone feels like too much. I pray for strength everyday. I do no that my kids are the only thing that gives me motivation. I'll keep you in my prayers to that things will keep looking up for u

5. RLC

RLC Well-Known Member

It’s funny how time works and feels as you try to heal. My loss is 18 months ago. It feels like a million years ago. Because I miss him so very much. And yet in those 18 months I have come a long way. The loneliness is stifling. It is a strange process.
    Time does tend to help with the healing process.
    All the best to you both. Keep posting and reading it helps so much.
    ❤️