*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

Feeling Helpless

Discussion in 'Loss of Loved One to Violence/Murder' started by Kyraised, Dec 26, 2018.

1. Kyraised

Kyraised New Member

There is so much to my families story. I don't even know where to begin. My nephew was studying with a friend for nursing school when his neighbor decided someone needed to die that day. So he came in my nephew's back door and shot him and as my nephew ran out the front door to the yard the neighbor followed and completed his task. This was my sister only child. He wanted to work at All Children's hospital in the oncology department.
    My sister has terminal cancer she's been battling for 8 yrs. She was going to move in with her son when she was no longer able to live alone and with his nursing skills he was going to take care of her to the end. We can't even share anything publicly about my nephew, his life, his intentions, ect due to the pending trial. So frustrating to feel so helpless.

2. Sciguy

Sciguy Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear about your nephew. The loss of a young person is always hard; but especially in a situation like this.