*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

Feeling displaced and the tiring fear battle

Discussion in 'Loss of Spouse' started by Julien, Jul 12, 2019.

1. Julien

Julien Well-Known Member

I am pretty much sticking close to what is still familiar but I wonder if others have the sense of being displaced? Like there is no way to belong?
    It is almost a year for me and having to stare down fears sometimes before getting up in the morning is getting old.
    Maybe the two topics somehow go together....
    I can say that my saving grace is that I still belong in the body of Christ spiritually and I have access to his supernatural peace.

2. Gazelle

Gazelle Member

I know Christ is with you always, but I still need a physical person beside me!

3. ChristinaJo

ChristinaJo Member

I agree 1000%. It's almost like we're wearing a 'scarlet letter'. I was raised a Catholic and had that , for years, pushed down my throat. Ibelieve in God, Jesus and all that was taught. I talk to God every day through prayer and I know he's got my back in all that I do.

Julien likes this.
  4. Gazelle

Gazelle Member

Trying to navigate this website!

5. Julien

Julien Well-Known Member

Gazelle, don't know about you but if you r like me, just anybody wouldn't do as to having someone beside you. God promises to restore double so let's hang in there in his living hope. I hope you are able to cry and get some relief today. May your needs be met.

6. Julien

Julien Well-Known Member

Christianajo, thank you!!! It is nice to know this!!! More grace to you:)