*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

Did the loss of your spouse believe in the hereafter?

Discussion in 'Loss of Spouse' started by cjpines, Dec 19, 2020.

1. cjpines

cjpines Well-Known Member

My husband died Nov 4th. He never believed in the hereafter nor a God. He only believed in nature.

I do believe in the hereafter a God or Creator, if I didn't what would this life be to me?

I have had the presence of some past love ones visit me. And when that happened I felt they wanted me to feel okay.

Our son who died 1 year ago did visit my daughter and my husband at different times. She shared it with us.

He told me our son's face appeared on his computer screen out of no where, still he didn't believe.

I'm waiting for my husband to visit me before he leaves, but maybe he won't because it didn't believe? I don't know but I really need him to visit me once.

Anyone know about this?

2. Songman

Songman Well-Known Member

cjpines likes this.
  3. Songman

I have had multiple visits from my wife Janet since she left this earth. You just have to be aware. Janet is still teaching me about love. Love is the key to it all, and will win over death. Janet started to talk to unseen entities a couple of weeks before she passed. I became a songwriter because of her influence. I talk to her every day. And, I'm not coocoo. I am so sorry for your feelings of loss, and the pain that goes with it. Just keep believing. Love will survive it all.

Bill

Countess Joy, JMD and RLC like this.
  4. Songman

5. cjpines

Oh, still have to be aware. Yes, she is teaching you. You are not a coocoo at all. Thank you Songman.

6. Songman

7. RLC

RLC Well-Known Member

Cjpines, I’m so sorry for the loss of your husband, I lost my husband Ron and he wasn’t a true believer in the after life, but we spoke of it often and each promised the other to send signs to the other if at all possible. We started getting signs from both my parents and other loved ones. Ron started believing more and more, but he still had skepticism. But now I’m regularly getting visits and signs from Ron. He blinks lights, his favorite music plays at strange places, he has helped me find things I’ve misplaced. Many signs, from a man who although spoke about trying to give signs was a skeptic. The way I see it is if it’s possible who wouldn’t want to visit their loved ones and try to guide them from the hereafter. We as the survivor just need to be open to receiving messages and be aware. Some signs are very subtle, and you won’t realize until later, hey that was Ron telling me something.
    Even though your husband wasn’t a believer I feel sure you’ll receive signs.

8. cjpines

When my son died a year and half ago some family members did receive visits, so I know it's possible. What's hard is the loss of my son then my husband so close in time. Double grief.

Thank you I will stay open. I think what you said some signs are subtle. It's only been 6 weeks and because I was born with practically no patience that may be my downfall.

I'll bet you feel close to him now that he's sent you signs. He's spirit lives.

9. RLC

RLC Well-Known Member

I understand that your losses so close make things double painful. I’m so sorry.
    The visits are so wonderful and yes his spirit lives. Oath my children and brother have all gotten signs for Ron. I kept saying I hope Ron is with my parents. One night my Mom came to me and let me know that they’re all ok and Ron is ok and he’s with them. I had such relief.
    Try to be patient and be aware of anything out of the ordinary. If you can’t come up with an explanation other then your husband he’s giving you a sign. My first sign was the day after he passed, just try to be aware.

10. cjpines

Thank you I will be aware and patient. Your testimony of Ron's visits with your parents must be so comforting for you. And I do believe we will see them again. Maybe, maybe not, but I wish to believe this.

11. RLC

RLC Well-Known Member

I believe we’ll see them again too. And the way I see it, anything that gives us comfort and doesn’t hurt anyone, go with it.

12. Enderly130

Enderly130 Active Member

Hi,
    I'm so very sorry for your loss! I know too well how difficult it is.
    My loss is the reverse of yours. I lost my husband last year and my precious son in law (son), a couple months ago.
    It has been a heartbreaking and difficult time.

I do believe they are ok. I've had visits from my husband. In fact, both my son in law and I did right around this time last year, in a beverage store. Floored us both!

And now, my sweet boy is gone too. I've had small things happen since he passed...songs and such. But not an actual visitation.
    I wonder if my grief is too raw yet...

I've been watching John Edward videos on youtube. Many times I'll click on one and it happens to be about things I wonder about my boy. So maybe that's a sign as well.

Once again, I'm so sorry for your loss. You're in my thoughts and prayers.