*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

Can't seem to cope with my loses

Discussion in 'Dealing With Multiple Losses' started by Bella0520, Aug 2, 2019.

1. Bella0520

Bella0520 New Member

Hi everyone I am New here but I share your pain first I am very sorry for all you are going through I lost my mother over 30 yrs ago to Cancer Then 9 yrs ago I lost my only sister to Cancer then my Dad in March 2018 it has been so hard to cope with this I feel very alone and depressed

2. Mother of an Angel

Mother of an Angel New Member

Hi Bella, i am new as well and am so very sorry for your losses. I feel your pain tho. I suffered a stillborn loss in oct 2015, then my Grandmother passed in feb 2018 and to top it off 6 months later in sept 2018 i lost my best friend of over 30 years to cancer. How are we suppose to deal w this?? I just make it through each moment and try to count my essing and stay grateful for those i do still have in my life who love me and care for me. I know how hard it can be at times though. Sending my love and prayers

3. Bella0520

Bella0520 New Member

Thank You So So Much First Off I Am So Sorry For Your Loses it Has Been Very Hard See Days Are Easier Then Others And You Are Absolutely Right About Taking It One Moment At A Time I Have 2 Daughters And A Wonderful Husband That U Am Very Thankful For You Are In My Prayers If You Ever Need To Talk Please Don't Hesitate To Send Me A Message

4. Mother of an Angel

Mother of an Angel New Member

Thank you so much. I really appreciate your kind words xoxo

5. Stitch _59

Stitch _59 New Member

I lost a cousin who had always been more of a sister to just under a year ago, then her husband started holding the kids against us so I lost them too, then just lost my grandma on August 1st. I’m finding it extremely hard to stay strong. I’m falling into a depression and am having a hard time getting out of it. This last year has been incredibly hard.