*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

Angels Three

Discussion in 'Life After Caregiving' started by Karen Perry, Jan 4, 2017.

1. Karen Perry

Karen Perry Member

I am new here and my heart goes out to all of you. After the sudden loss of my 3 children and their father (my whole family) from a plane crash in 2011.

Two of my children had special needs. My beautiful daughter Morgan age 9 had suffered from Epileptic Seizures from 6 weeks after birth. My youngest son Luke was diagnosed with Autism at age 12 months. My middle son Logan was a typical child and hell in a handbasket. He took full advantage of the fact that would become preoccupied with his siblings.

After the loss I couldn't help but ask God "WHY????" Why all of the adversity only to lose them all to this accident?

Each of your journeys are unique and amazing and I am sending you all positive thoughts of peace and love.

Karen

2. Hope.

Hope. New Member

I am so sorry for your loss! I cannot even imagine having lost your entire family. My heart goes out to you.

Hugs and healing prayers.

3. Sheila512

Sheila512 Well-Known Member

Karen, may the memories of your family bring you joy. Try and remember the great times and don't stop talking about them. They depend on you to stay alive in your heart and in the hearts of others. I admit I speak with my deceased husband on a daily basis. It give me comfort to talk about him and to him,. I can imagine his answers when I tell him about my day. It will never be the same, but I will take what pleasure I can get by doing wahtever I have to do to make me feel closer to him. Healing thoughts to you.
    Sheila

griefic likes this.
  4. Sara K Hatch

Sara K Hatch Well-Known Member

Sheila, That is so sweet that you talk to your husband. You must believe that he is close by? I have the same feeling and I talk to my husband and ask him to help me with the grief of missing him so much. Ever since his passing six months ago I see birds very close by all the time when I am driving or walking. I feel as if his soul is temporarily in that bird and he is telling me he is near. My energy level is low these days and I am beginning to think that this is grief related. I think it must take a lot of energy to get through each day as we adjust to this extreme difference without our loved ones. I am giving myself permission to take it easy on myself. I am 76 and will be 77 in August.