*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

9 months tomorrow

Discussion in 'Coping After a Sudden Loss' started by Ray G., Dec 15, 2019.

1. Ray G.

Ray G. Well-Known Member

Yes Dec 16th is 9 months my
    Dainty dearness had bern gone
    from me and tho a bit of heart
    ache is gone the sadness and
    loneliness are with me still and I wonder what the new year has
    in store for me
    All I can do is go back in my
    mind and think of happier times
    and be gratefull for them And to
    thank God we met and loved.

2. cg123

cg123 Well-Known Member

For me it is 8 months that my sister who was my best friend passed. I understand exactly what you are going through with the feelings of sadness and loneliness.
    It is especially difficult during the holiday season. Wishing you the best.

Ray G. likes this.
  3. Ray G.

Ray G. Well-Known Member

Thankyou cg123. I will be sad for a long time as in my heart this never had to happen.
    Her 2 sisters and a narcissistic รท=%/& in florida public records ratted her and us out. We had a very sweet committal service and i truley loved her. Had we married she would have lost her pension and part of s.s.
    Yesterday was painfull as a yr sgo I had a biv bouquet of and a card. A month an two days later,
    On a Saturday at 1pm she was gone from me the same time and day we were committed to each other..

cg123 likes this.
  4. glego

glego Well-Known Member

We count the months, a little over two for me. We remember the day of the week also. A Tuesday for my husband, a Friday for my mom in 2013.

5. cg123

cg123 Well-Known Member

That is so true. My mother passed in 1980; my father in 2004 and 8 mos ago my sister. I remember all the days/dates and circumstances. One never forgets.