*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

10 Days Without You

Discussion in 'Coping After a Sudden Loss' started by Aailayah, Jun 14, 2019.

1. Aailayah

Aailayah New Member

It's been 10 days since I found you dead. It's been 10 days since I've heard you say you love me. It's been 10 days and I need you. I need a hug from you. I need you to tell me everything is going to be okay. I need you and I miss you and I feel so alone, even surrounded by your family and our dogs. I wish you could come back to me. I wish so many things but I know you'll never come home. I've been keeping my promises though. I went and kept my doctor appointments. I made plans with your cousins & I went to look at grad schools. I haven't stopped moving. I keep going, even though it's the hardest thing I've ever had to do. It's been 10 days and I love you

2. John&Sharon

John&Sharon Member

I am so very sorry for your loss.

3. LueSheck

LueSheck Guest

Aailayah,
    I'm so sorry for your loss. I lost my husband 2 weeks ago unexpectantly while he was working out of town. I'm so lost as Im sure you are. This is definately the most difficult thing to ever go through. Take care.

4. Al3xpowell

Al3xpowell New Member

I know how you feel. I’m 27 years old with two small children my husband has been gone for 50 days everyday is hard I wake up and am grateful that I woke that day. one day at a time. I miss him and love him so much my heart is broken. The one person we were supposed to spend forever with is gone. No words describe the pain we are going thru. Hang in there. Remember one day at a time

5. Whatsnext

Whatsnext Member

I am sorry for you loss, you have just said everything I feel, it has been 19 days, I miss her hugs, her strength, I have been doing what I need to do, it is just that there is not that spark, that strength that I got from her. I miss her greatly.

I hope it gets easier for you. I will be praying for strength for you.