*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

Why did you have to drive that night

Discussion in 'Coping After a Sudden Loss' started by Breanna, Dec 2, 2018.

1. Breanna

Breanna New Member

When I was a baby newborn, I have been raised with my grandparents so was my cousin Dillion also known as dill pickle I always treated him like a brother more then a cousin we lived together for about 19 years. I'm 13 he's 21. On Fridays November 30th Dillion was drinking and driving with my sister and her friend in the back, in the back there was no working seatblet's he was speading coming back from Walmart he was in his way to my cousins house (his brother 16) which lived right behind me. On this street in Decatur il called country club Rd and Cantrell by the lake there were no gaurd rails by the lake he took the wrong way and he tried gping another, that night it rained so the ground was wet and he skidded and fliped the car and sub merged in the lake my sister got out.of a broken window and made it to land dillion knocked unconscious and he drowned to death and was in cardi arrest when they found him my sister friend had hypothermia and only need a stich my sister had 8 stiches in her head and 3 in her arm. But dillion my bestfriend my brother died. I can't help it its only been 2 days since that and I have to go to school tomorrow this is the harest thing in the world. I felt like he hugged me yesterday when I was in the car. On my way to walmart. Like the first time he got in the car accident I was with him but there was no damaged to.us or the other person that night be hugged me and he is so tall so he kinda hugged my head that's what it felt like. Like he was there watching over me. I just wish I could tell him that I love him and goodbye. I can't deal with this pain.

2. Dark Veil

Dark Veil Member

My deep condolences to you, I know how you feel, death never comes at the right time.