*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

Where are you from?

Discussion in 'Grief in Common Updates, Questions & Answers' started by griefic, Jul 25, 2017.

1. Gen03

Gen03 Member

Hi Rob, I am also Canadian, are you anywhere near Toronto? I am an hour north , in Simcoe Muskoka.

2. Lost Girl

Lost Girl Member

Hi Gen03, I too am in Ontario, Canada. I'm new on here and I've checked out the live chat a few times but no one ever seems to be on. I'm sure there is a option to private message people but I haven't found it yet. Sorry I can't be more help. It's nice to see a fellow Canadian :)

3. Ceee

Ceee Member

Hello Gen, I am in the chat room often but randomly.It is a good place to talk about how you feel among others who understand and won't judge you. The room has been most active starting around 7:00 AM eastern time until after 9 or 10. and a small group in the evenings usually after 8:30pm. If you stop in please say Hi or leave a note and we will look for you. During the day it is random for people to stop in. HUGS and so sorry for your loss

4. nanp

nanp New Member

5. nanp

nanp New Member

Hi I live in NC near Greensboro. I just recently relocated here with work.