*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

We were so close. I miss her so much.

Discussion in 'Loss of a Parent' started by Adriel, May 28, 2019.

1. Adriel

Adriel Member

My mother died on November 8th after 4 years in a nursing home after she had a stroke. She was already so precious and after her stroke was even more precious. I feel like I cannot live without her. I think about her all the time and don't really have anyone to talk to. I guess my friends n family think I'm ok. I'm not ok. I'm hurting so bad. I'm not suicidal. I just want the Lord to come and take us all up to be with Him. Is anyone listening?
    Thank you, Adriel

Jamie H. likes this.
  2. Kaitlyn Bowers

Kaitlyn Bowers New Member

I am so sorry for your loss! I can completely empathize with your emotions, the misunderstanding of being "okay" has rocked me the most as well. There isn't a minute that goes by that my mom isnt in my thoughts and my agony to talk to her is beyond words. I have come to realize my family and friends that havent experienced this loss will not know until it (so unfortunately) happens to them. I have expressed my desires to just need to be with her, without being suicidal, but it is hard to explain. I have read several books recently that have helped but it is great to hear that I also am not allow in this journey. It is so terrible and heart wrenching. I find for myself it comes without warning but so severely that i cant even make it through a day

Jamie H. likes this.