*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

UNBEARABLE HEARTBREAK

Discussion in 'Coping After a Sudden Loss' started by Broken18, Nov 27, 2016.

1. Broken18

Broken18 New Member

I JUST CAN NOT MAKE SENSE OF ANYTHING ANYMORE. I FEEL LIKE I CAN NOT EVEN BREATHE. I LOST MY HUSBAND SUDDENLY BACK IN AUGUST AND I JUST LOST MY SON NOVEMBER 17. I CANNOT EVEN PROCESS ANY OF THIS.WHEN MY HUSBAND DIED I LOST HALF OF MY SELF. BUT THEN TO LOSE MY SON LESS THAN 90 DAYS AFTER MY HUSBAND IS JUST TO MUCH FOR ME TO HANDLE. LIFE MAKES NO SENSE. WHO I WAS AS A PERSON IS GONE I DONT EVEN KNOW WHO I AM ANYMORE. I JUST DONT KNOW ANYTHING ANYMORE.

2. griefic

griefic Administrator Staff Member

Broken, I am so sorry to hear of your losses, and know that you must be feeling just that - broken, shattered, and completely torn apart in every way. There is nothing that can prepare us for so much loss, and so much change, and it sounds that before you even had a chance to process one loss you were faced with another. Please take care of yourself, and take it one day at a time. I am glad to know that you are looking for support and I hope you find it here. Please take care...