*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

So sorry and so Humbled

Discussion in 'Loss of Both Parents' started by treasures4u1, Aug 9, 2020.

1. treasures4u1

treasures4u1 New Member

I actually came to this site to get help for myself. But, reading these forums about people who have lost all their family is humbling.
    I lost my father 2 years ago and my mother 10 months ago. My loss is real and I am having a very hard time. Mostly with my mothers death.
    I cant seem to get out of it and its really hard because of self quarantine. I literally do not leave my bedroom. I was a strong, hard working active person before my mom died.

2. Pennee

Pennee New Member

I know what you are saying. I lost my mom 6 months ago. It was not so bad when family came down and I felt supported. But she was my only family in the state I live in and they left. And then Coved happened and like everyone, I am stuck inside. It seems as if her loss is greater lately. Going through hard things in life I used to depend on my mom even though I am a lot older than you. I even used to depend on her if I had to get up really early and I was afraid I'd sleep through my alarm. She'd call me. I felt safe. Lately I break down in tears a lot. I feel so sad.