*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

My oldest son died.

Discussion in 'Coping After a Sudden Loss' started by SuperMom, Jan 27, 2022.

1. SuperMom

SuperMom Member

Hello everyone. I am grieved. My oldest son died, at 38, on 1/15, from the same heart ailment from which my husband, his father died over 11 years ago. A week prior to my son's death, my youngest brother died in a freak truck accident at 49. While I love my brother too, I want my son back. I thought burying his father would be my hardest feat in life, until now. My other son, 36, and I are left to grieve both losses. I am saddened and never wanted to be in a group like this. I wish everyone here peace and comfort from all losses suffered!

2. Tasigh6891@

Tasigh6891@ New Member

Unfortunately I know your pain, I lost my mom 6/2020 due to cancer, 3 aunts that I was very close to 2019, my cousin due to suicide 2018 and my son 10/2021 due to a pe clot . I am truly devastated and there are times I do not think I will ever have joy in my life again

3. SuperMom

SuperMom Member

I’m sorry for your losses!!! Joy will find YOU again, one day. Right now is your time to grieve. I’m shocked and very saddened as well. Wishing you peace and comfort at this time!!!