*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

My mom

Discussion in 'Loss of a Parent' started by Em1959, Feb 15, 2022.

1. Em1959

Em1959 New Member

My mom was a beautiful person and she passed away suddenly the other day. I can't believe it. I miss her so so much. I would do anything for her to come back. I'm shocked and sad and in pain and I don't know what to do with my life. What do I do with my life now. How will I move in knowing that I won't be able to give her a hug or a kiss. I love you MM. I hope you can see how much people love you. So many people love you. I am looking forward to meeting you again. No one understands my pain except for my family. I miss you Marcia.

2. Sunshine2Share

Sunshine2Share New Member

Hello. I lost my Mom to dementia on February 8, 2022. It has been really tough, no time to grieve as 2 weeks after Momma's passing Dad ended up in the hospital, 7 weeks after she passed Dad was back in the hospital for emergency gallbladder surgery and 2 days later, Dad had heart issues. Dad is now in physical rehab. For the first me I had time to grieve and I realized I was near losing my entire support system. I literally lost it. I cried all day Easter and Easter Monday. Tuesday I reached out to my Primary Dr. of whom gave me an mental health urgent care number. I saw them that very day. I have since had one session with a therapist over the phone, that is when for the first time I admitted I was depressed. I started a low dose anti depressant and it seems to be helping. Talking was the beginning of healing if you can reach out to a therapist or go to <psychologytoday.com> maybe you can find someone that takes your insurance.
    God bless may you find the peace you deserve and your Mom wants for you.

3. Rfy

Rfy New Member

My Mom is dying. I feel lost. Cut off any advice?