*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

My beautiful baby boys!

Discussion in 'Loss of Child' started by Patrice, Dec 30, 2016.

1. Patrice

Patrice New Member

Hello I'm new here. I lost my 2nd baby boy April 2013 he was 10 weeks old and I lost my 4th baby boy November 2016 he was 3 months old. I'm just lost! I'm just looking for something and I can't seem to find it....

2. Stacia

Stacia Member

Patrice I see that your post is two years old. But I still hope you get this message and I hope somehow you were hanging in there and finding the strength to get out of bed every day. Don’t ever be hard on yourself. Don’t think there something wrong with you because you feel crazy and devastated. Those are perfectly normal feelings of grief all of us grieving parents here feel crazy, angry, devastated, question ourselves in our lives, that’s what grief is like. It’s crazy and it’s dark and it’s all over the place and it runs the gamut of every horrible emotion End it drags you with it it beat you up it throws you in the air and tosses you into a canyon. After my daughters death to a car accident I went to a grief counselor and the one thing that he did for me was to teach me to go easy on myself I lost my daughter and I need to go easy on myself