*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

My angels

Discussion in 'Loss of Child' started by Don, Aug 22, 2016.

1. Don

Don New Member

Hello im just really having a hard time right now my three babies passed August 7th 2003 it was 13 years ago now but seems like lately the pain has been crazy been back doing things i had stopped the anger the crying the nightmares my babies were murdered by their mother when she set house on fire and left them to burn im so aggrivated because it is so lonely is their anyone out their that knows that understands i have no one to talk to no one understands id really like to see if anyone on this site would like to talk to a grieving father thank you and god bless

JennD.39 and Angelita like this.
  2. Angelita

Angelita Member

So SORRY for your losses!!!
    Please consider me a FRIEND..
    I would love to chat anytime!!

JennD.39 likes this.
  3. JennD.39

JennD.39 Member

I am so sorry for you and your poor little ones! Please feel free to talk anytime...I will be here.
    Peace.

Angelita likes this.
  4. CJ Moorefield

CJ Moorefield Member

I am so sorry for your loss. I would be angry too. I lost my son 8 yrs ago. Not to anything like this but a medical condition. And I can't say I understand what you feel as far as how your babies died but I can say ik the hurt and pain from losing one. And I'm a good listener.

Angelita and JennD.39 like this.
  5. Vickie

Vickie Guest

Hello Don, my heart and prayers go out to you. I lost my beautiful daughter nearly Seven Years Ago in a tragic accident. There isn't a day that doesn't go by that I don't Miss her. You are a strong person or you wouldn't be here Thirteen Years later. I also understand that it by any means has been nothing less than Hell. I can only imagine your Loss since it wasn't an accident. I hope you continue to keep talking about the grief you are still living in and pray that you can find a bit of Peace or comfort if even for a moment. I know that darkness that can wash over you leaving you to feel so Alone. You aren't. I am New Here and hope I can be a friend. God Bless You.

seimone likes this.