*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

Lost two adult children a son and a daughter at two separate times

Discussion in 'Loss of Adult Child' started by Jenny Browning, Jan 15, 2018.

1. Today was the birthday of my son who would have been 30 years old today. He died when he was 20 I had a daughter died three years ago at age 32 both unexpected I'm having a very hard time getting past the acute grief and I think I'm really having complex grief and it's just hard for me to relate to how anybody can feel what I'm feeling. The pain is Indescribable and wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy. I don't see any light at the end of the tunnel. Anybody could give me some advice for me to even attempt to even care to go on because I I'm waiting for it to get easier and it's just not.

2. Lorinda

Lorinda New Member

Jenny I can relate..... I lost my daughter 13 years ago she was 21 and I lost my son Feb 8th he was 41
    We can talk if you like.
    Lori

3. Jeanette Corley

Jeanette Corley New Member

Jenny...so identify with the pain!!!
    I lost my 39 year old son this July, SUDDENLY!!
    Consider focusing on the good times you shared...gratitude for the times you had with your son and daughter...when you're ready of course!!
    Here to chat more if you like...will be praying!!!

4. Oh dear heart, I am numb and empty having lost my angel only 4 months ago. For someone having a double impact is incomprehensible. I find relief however thinking that there is now no more fear of anything, as the worst that could happen to me has. So nothing or no one can hurt me now and the fears to take a gamble is not there, in a way I feel free. There is no more anxiety over silly things, if I was to be told I haven't long to live I would welcome it. I also feel relief that my son is not enduring this grief it is me for him.