*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

Lost my husband

Discussion in 'Loss of Spouse' started by Lili, Sep 21, 2018.

1. Lili

Lili Member

I lost him after 32 years of marriage. He went to God on August 10, 2018. How do I learn to live without him?

2. Jenny N Lane

Jenny N Lane Member

I'm sorry about your loss, I loss my husband June 25th 2018. I miss him every day.

3. Lili

Lili Member

Im so sorry about your loss. It's sooo hard. Mine was diagnosed with lung cancer metastasized to the brain with 5 tumors on June 23rd this year. How do we go from here? The pain is unbearable.

4. Jenny N Lane

Jenny N Lane Member

Huey was the love of my life and he was my true love but I'm very strong in my faith an we can get though this.

5. Lili

Lili Member

My husband and I knew each other since we were children. We grew up together. What state are you in?

6. Jenny N Lane

Jenny N Lane Member

I'm so lonely and I cry alot. It will be 3 months this coming Tuesday I still can't believe he's gone

7. Jenny N Lane

Jenny N Lane Member

I live in Florida I. I met my husband on eharmony

8. Lili

Lili Member

How old are you?

9. Jenny N Lane

Jenny N Lane Member

I'm 36 and he was 44

10. Lili

Lili Member

Brain tumors. We have to be strong.

11. Jenny N Lane

Jenny N Lane Member

Yes we do.

12. Lili

Lili Member

We know is hard and we will never forget. We will have this hole in our hearts forever. We are different people without our husbands. I don't know what to say or what to do. I had back surgery about 3 weeks after the funeral and now I'm still in bed and not being able to go back to work. I'm hoping that going back to work it will open a new way of learning to live without my love. It's going to be harder coming back home and him not being home. In PA rains a lot a nd is cloudy which is very drepressing and adds on to how Im feeling. I pray to God every day.

13. Jenny N Lane

Jenny N Lane Member

My husband and I met on eharmony in 2009 and it was love at first sight we finally met I was Michigan and he was here in Florida. And i was his first kiss.

14. Jenny N Lane

Jenny N Lane Member

Im so lost without my husband

15. Lili

Lili Member

My heart breaks for you. He was so young. Mine turned 56 the day of his funeral. Do you live by yourself?

16. Jenny N Lane

Jenny N Lane Member

No I live with 93 year old mother. I thought I would live with Huey for the rest of my life but God had another plan. I was with my husband when he died he went so peaceful he knew I was there.

17. Lili

Lili Member

I was with my husband too. I wish I could hug you right now. I'm like waiting for my husband just to show up like he never left. But then it hurts even more because it's not going to happen. I'm trying now to read a book about grief and what to do. I don't know if it's going to help.

18. Jenny N Lane

Jenny N Lane Member

Grief books does help i have read alot of them. After my husband died I felt like he was in the room with me i misd huey mostly at night and weekends are hard for me. He. Will always be in my heart.

19. Lili

Lili Member

I know Silviu's soul is in Heaven and someday we'll meet again. He is with his parents, my sisters, our dogs.
    We got a tornado warning - this is life.
    Lets keep talking. Ut helps both of us. God bless you.

20. Jenny N Lane

Jenny N Lane Member

Yes I would like keep on talking to you. I have been going to grief support group class at hospice care where my husband died. It's been helping me.