*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

Lost mom suddenly

Discussion in 'Coping After a Sudden Loss' started by cassiearch, May 24, 2021.

1. cassiearch

cassiearch New Member

New here - I lost my mom suddenly in July of 2020. She was just 54 years old and passed suddenly in her sleep - not covid, they’re still not totally sure, but likely a sudden cardiac event. I turned 23 a few months after her death and now it’s almost a year and I feel lost as ever without her. She really was my best friend. I love the people in my life, but there was no one as invested in me as she was. It’s tough to move on, especially being young and not knowing many others who have dealt with such a loss.

2. maybejamies

maybejamies New Member

I just lost my mom, we lived together I’m lost as ever without her. I feel you. Here if u need to chat: I’m so sorry for your loss

3. Gracetruth

Gracetruth New Member

I’m so sorry for the loss of your Mom. I lost mine two weeks ago, and had her funeral yesterday. The heavniess in your chest is so real, snd the longing for our mom. The Lord Jesus is who I keep calling on to her through the days. He is the one who knows our grief and is with us in it. It still hurts horribly, but it helps to know I have Him, and his promises to never leave me or forsake me and give me eternal
    Life. He is available and near to everyone who calls on him, believes on Him, and submits to Him.
    Praying for both of your hearts as you grieve. Sending love and hugs. ❤️