*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

Loss of younger brother

Discussion in 'Loss of Sibling' started by Kassy, Jan 7, 2017.

1. Kassy

Kassy New Member

Hi.

It's been 3 weeks and I'm lost. I keep having panic attacks and uncontrolled crying. I've seen my doctor just so she knows what is happening but cannot find 1 grief support group to attend.

It was so sudden. How do I handle this?

Thank you for listening.

2. griefic

griefic Administrator Staff Member

Hi Kassy, thank you for being here. Your experience is so similar to others, especially with a sudden and unexpected loss, and especially in the very early days. Support can be hard to find, so I'm happy that you have found our site.
    If you haven't already, you can reach out to others specifically by searching the profiles of those who have lost a sibling. Go to "Make A Connection" and "Find Others Who are Grieving". I recommend keeping your search criteria general to start, as it will give you more options of people to connect with. There are hundreds of people on this site who are here because they have lost a sibling, and I'm sure there are so many who would like to connect. In the meanwhile it is a good sign that you've spoken to your doctor and continue to reach out for support. I hope you find help and comfort here, and I truly wish you all the best~

Debsforever likes this.