*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

Loss of my baby boy

Discussion in 'Loss of Child' started by Lhcuc, Feb 28, 2022.

1. Lhcuc

Lhcuc New Member

I joined today because I am completely lost on how to deal with this. I lost my baby boy September 3 2021 and I am so lost.

Chris M 2000 likes this.
  2. Chris M 2000

Chris M 2000 Well-Known Member

I am so sorry to hear of your tremendous loss.

3. Romiejack926

Romiejack926 New Member

I don’t kno if you will see this but I am so sorry. I kno that means nothing. Just words. Kind words but they still don’t help. I am here because we lost our one month old perfect baby boy, romie jack one week and one day ago. I just wanted to find people that could relate to me. No one I kno understands what I’m going thru and I just feel like I’m losing my mind

4. Chris M 2000

Chris M 2000 Well-Known Member

Dearest Romie Jack,
    You are right. They are just words, but they carry heartfelt emotions. On this site people do understand because we all have lost a loved one and we know the trauma that goese with that, especially the loss of a child, and in your case a very, very young precious month old baby. My heart goes out to you and there really are no words to help you. We are here for you. Continue to reach out here and express your thoughts as you feel led. It might help you sort out this terrible tragedy that has befallen you.
    I care about you and so does God.

Romiejack926 likes this.