*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

Loss of friend

Discussion in 'Coping After a Sudden Loss' started by lodestone, Oct 14, 2021.

Tags:
  1. lodestone

lodestone New Member

I miss my friend. We are very young. My friend killed my other friend by accident with a gun a couple of months ago. It was a freak accident, it was fucked. I miss her. I miss her a lot. Its fucked up that all of this is real and that she never got to know the me I am now. She would be proud of me and that hurts It's been hard for these past couple of weeks on and off again. My friends ask me every day how I'm feeling and I feel guilty because I am still sad, and I know that it worries them. Sadness always hides in the background of everything. She was such a phenomenal person I am angry that the world didn't stop when we lost her. Hopefully, I can spend time with other people who knew her soon. She knew everyone and always brought people together with her specialness. I remember she served as a mentor for me someone for me to emulate. Sometimes she would stop and look at me and say I was beautiful. It's horrible to have that absence exist, for me to think about people not being able to know her and not being able to know her presence.