*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

Life is rough get a test crash helmet...

Discussion in 'Grief in Common Updates, Questions & Answers' started by Jonathan5757, May 21, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Jonathan5757

Jonathan5757 Well-Known Member

Hello all, if you don't know who I am or my problems where have you been. Lol. No I would Like to put out there big thanks to the people who run this site and David, thankyou brother and the many others that support each other on these forums... These last month's without my fiance Aimee have been rough to say the least. Covid-19 March 14 2020.That hurts just to write out loud....
    I miss her so much. She really made me into a beautiful man and showed me what real love for someone really is...It is a beautiful experience I cherish so very much. It's amazing the people we let into life and I'm learning to keep the bad ones out. Good Lord there are a lot of bad ones...Im finding out my family support is my father so, I better appreciate it and take what's being handed to me. Amazing how we can be mad at the ones that are so close to you.but he's what I got so get use to it. I'm finally letting go and letting God. In the last 2 weeks I nearly imploded, totaled 2 cars...tried to deal with my grief through over work and partying only made things worse. So now that I've made time to sit back look at the whole picture and done trying to change people, done trying to change to things I have no power over. Just done trying to run a Marathon in 30minutes,if you catch my drift...Doing some massive reflecting and healing. A time reflect, reasis, respond after 2 weeks of re-evaluation.
    Thanks all for listening to my problems and my 1st world problems. We really are so blessed when you get done to it.
    Live Life to its fullest and never give-up, you know the ones we lost want you to succeed and be happt, so let's do these things live through your actions not your words.

- Jonathan A man of many Experiences...
    I love you my Aimee, my angel, my sweetness Always and Forever are etched in my heart.

2. NaSam

NaSam Member

Sorry
    for your loss. I lost the love of my life 4.14.2020 and it's an everyday battle for me as well. I pray you find peace.

Gary166 likes this.
  3. Patti 61

Patti 61 Guest

Jonathon, lifting you in prayer for God to
    give comfort and please to your heart.
    Sincerely, Patti

4. Vmr

Vmr New Member

So, uhm. This is my first time here and I uhm gosh it's painful to type it down. I lost the my love just a month ago. And well , people expects me to move on and be okay and do things I do like nothing has happened byt it still hurts. Everyday, the pain gets bigger. And I don't know