*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

I’m Lost

Discussion in 'Finding it Difficult to Move Foward' started by Brown Eyed Girl, Aug 12, 2020.

1. Brown Eyed Girl

Brown Eyed Girl New Member

Hi, I will be a widow 6 yrs in December. It took me a full 3 years to actually be able to breathe without a lump in my throat. I feel like I am stuck in neutral and it’s hard to put myself in Drive.

2. Sweetcole

Sweetcole Well-Known Member

People say time heals all wounds but I believe it just makes it just males us stronger to deal with it. With grief we have good and bad days. We never no which day we gone get. Stuck in neutral is a good way to put it though. Somedays you have to push yourself to move. Everyday is definitely a challenge. Have you taken on new hobbies that help give you something to look forward to? I no my kids are my motivation. I pray you continue get stronger and push yourself into drive.

3. Sheila512

Sheila512 Well-Known Member

HI Brown Eyed Girl. What have you done since those three years passed that will take your forward? Give charity in his name and volunteer where he would smile at you for doing it. Speak to him and about him daily as I do and it will give you strength. I know my love is proud of what I am trying to do. I am not always successful but it is the effort that is important. We will never be the same and we will always hurt. That is OUR new normal. Be safe and have peace.

JoNas likes this.