*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

Happy Thanksgiving

Discussion in 'Loss of Spouse' started by tgotyall, Nov 26, 2020.

1. tgotyall

tgotyall Well-Known Member

To all who have been on this site though we surely never thought we would I wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving and to all our spouses a Happy Heavenly Thanksgiving .We sure do miss you and for myself my first one in 37 years without my precious wife who loved to prepare the feast l miss you so so much,and is truly a hard day, keep saving a place for me at the table ,I will be there soon love you.To all of you be strong and courageous God Bless.

Van Gogh and LivingWithGrace like this.
  2. LivingWithGrace

LivingWithGrace Active Member

Thank you tgotyall. Happy Thanksgiving to and your family as well. I pray for tranquility and understanding for us all.

3. JMD

JMD Well-Known Member

Thank you so much for this post. Prepared the feast as usual with my love present in my heart and spirit only. He loved this holiday with family. Happy heavenly thanksgiving to all of those we love and miss. Prayers to you.

LivingWithGrace likes this.
  4. JMD

JMD Well-Known Member

5. Mary0128

Mary0128 Well-Known Member

Happy Thanksgiving all Jeff’s favorites were prepared. Jeff was a wonderful chef and Thanksgiving is where he shined. I could dehiscence presence. I miss him.

Van Gogh and LivingWithGrace like this.