*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

Feeling lost and all alone.

Discussion in 'Dealing With Multiple Losses' started by Ali k., Dec 7, 2018.

1. Ali k.

Ali k. Member

I recently posted about losing 3 family members (dad ,uncle and brother) last year all within months of each other. I was close to all of them and it's so heartbreaking because of who were left behind. I've lost my mom and another brother years ago and sometimes I just cry when I think about them ,it's been so hard at times and I feel like I can't go on . The holidays are the worst for me , but I try to enjoy myself anyway cause I know they would want me to go on with my life and live every moment to the fullest and be happy. I know I'm not the only one to go through this or fel this way. It would be nice to have a support , circle of friends who understand when and why you sometimes feel sad and down, why you no longer smile.

2. griefic

griefic Administrator Staff Member

Ali, you are not alone and you're not the only one going through this, although I know how often it can feel that way. As fas as this site goes, I do find people get more of a response when they post in an already existing forum (as opposed to creating a new one). This alerts everyone already in the forum that a new comment has been added and you may find that's a way to engage with more grievers. In the meanwhile, don't lose hope. There are connections out there and I do hope you can find some help and support here.