*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

Angels Three

Discussion in 'Loss of Child' started by Karen Perry, Jan 4, 2017.

1. Karen Perry

Karen Perry Member

I am looking for people to connect with who have suffered the terrible tragedy of child loss.

Five years ago on the Eve of Thanksgiving I lost my three beautiful children Morgan Perry 9, Logan Perry 8, Luke Perry 6, and their father Shawn 39. They were killed instantly when the plane they were in flew into the side of a mountain near Phoenix, AZ. It has been so difficult to go on without them but I decided that I needed to honor their lives by living the best possible life that I can.

I started a 501 (c) (3) non-profit called 3 Wings of Life www.3wingsoflife.org. We provide Equine Assisted Therapy and Learning for children and families.

Reflecting on my life, I decided to write a book. The book has been released and is called "Angels Three: The Karen Perry Story" (Landon J. Napoleon). The story does not focus on tragedy rather, I wrote the book with the intent of giving hope and inspiration to all who have suffered loss.

Attached Files:

2. Momma Mia

Momma Mia New Member

I am truly sorry for your tremendous loss, please know I'm sending prayers and hugs your way! I lost my 25 year old daughter January 4, 2016 two weeks after delivering her second child! She somehow contracted a group A infection( we have to believe it came from the hospital) which gravitated directly to her uterus since it was the most vulnerable part of her body and she died from toxic shock syndrome! For the past year her husband and two children Charlie 2 1/2 and precious norah14 months now! Their father is in the service so they gave him a hardship case and stationed him near us so that my husband and I could care for them while he worked! He will never be deployed again thank God! That was a year ago and in the beginning of the month they gave him orders to be stationed a little over an hour away and it felt like I lost the only pieces of Caitlin that I had left! I know now that's not true because we've gone to visit quite a few times since they've gone and it's really nice to finally be their Grandma and Granpa for a change! Our lives have changed so much and now I need to get my butt out there and find a "real" job which is harder than I thought! Thanks for listening to me!

3. Lupe

Lupe Member

Hello
    I just lost my 17 yr old son and I would like to do the same help others children and families however I feel that is too soon for me to help someone when I feel like a zombie I have no other words to describe how I feel.

4. Wendy Carter

Wendy Carter New Member

I lost my 2 month old baby a month ago I hardly feel I'm coping let alone be able to help anyone else