*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

9 months tomorrow

Discussion in 'Loss of Spouse' started by Barry, Aug 1, 2020.

1. Barry

Barry Well-Known Member

I have been terrible for a week now. Every day I'm thinking about and missing her the whole day thru. Don't know how many times I've cried but I know I've cried every day at least 2 or 3 times. I was doing so well with my grief! This past week has been a set back. I'm in shock again and can't believe this has happened. I talk to her like she's still here. I'm very hard to be around but hate being alone. I wasn't even paying attention to the calendar until today when I realized tomorrow is another 2nd of the month. I don't want to live this way. Tomorrow is a good day to start getting better again. I'll go to bed early and have energy to start a GOOD day! Wish me luck!

Liley773 likes this.
  2. Liley773

Liley773 Well-Known Member

I hope it turned out to be a very good day

3. Sweetcole

Sweetcole Well-Known Member

Grief can be weird. One day you're fine then the next it seems as if it jus happened. It can come out of no where. Everyday is a challenge all you can do is take it one second at a time. As I was reading your post I was wondering if you were emotional because of a significant date coming up. Then I saw you said the 2nd of the month was coming up. How did the day go? I was like that the week of the 4th of July. I didnt no what was goin on then I realized the 4th was coming. The 4th was one my fiancee's favorite holidays. It got better after it passed. I hope you had a good day. Sending good vibes your way that you continue to get strong.

Barry likes this.
  4. Barry

Barry Well-Known Member

Thank you Sweetcole. You're right about the date coming up. I guess it was odd because it was the whole week long before the 2nd. It seems once the 2nd got here I was better and today I'm much better. Augh! I can't figure it out. From now on I'm going to think of the 2nd as "begin my new life" day. See if it helps. Thanks for your thoughts. Peace to you!