*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

8 weeks since I lost my husband

Discussion in 'Loss of Spouse' started by Deann2011, Jul 28, 2020.

1. Deann2011

Deann2011 New Member

Eight weeks...and the pain continues. 17 years together was not long enough. I miss him so much. Iam trying to focus on those beautiful memories...and I know I loved him deeply so I know that is why my grief is so deep and painful. I can only share a little at a time right now. Iam relieved this site is available so everyone going through this same pain knows they are not alone.

2. Mary0128

Mary0128 Well-Known Member

So sorry for your loss. I agree the more deeply we love the deeper the grief. Grief is a journey that we must go through alone, but with this site we go through our separate journeys together.
    "Hugs"

3. LeeD

LeeD Member

I'm so sorry for your loss Deann. I lost my wife 3 months ago, and I'm still in a daze. We depended on each other for everything the 20 years we were married. We were all we had and when she passed I didn't know what to do. So I found this site and it has helped a lot. Don't be afraid to get on here and tell your feelings, we all understand and are willing to listen. I know the deep love you are talking about. I hope things get better for you.