*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

Some days

Discussion in 'Suicide Loss' started by Bekmono, Aug 29, 2017.

1. Bekmono

Bekmono New Member

Hi, I lost my best friend in 2014. She died from paracetamol toxicity. She was having issues with some people she called her friends and they tried to turn on me when she passed. Although I'm at peace with her not being here, (I do wish she was still here) I have days when it all seems to hard. One of the hardest things is the things that were said by the so called friends. Even though I have nothing to do with any of them, when I talk to people I can't help but wonder what they have heard. It's like I want to scream to the world that none of what they say is true. I know it doesn't matter what other people say, it just feels so unfair that they cant just leave me alone.
    Some days it feels like I'm not meant to have good stuff for long. I also lost the father of my kids to cancer in 2015. Don't get me wrong, I'm grateful for my beautiful kids, my house, our family, my job, for this site and lots of other things I have. :)