Lost my sibling to suicide

Discussion in 'Suicide Loss' started by Need to grow, Jun 24, 2018.

1. Need to grow

Need to grow New Member

Hi,
    I lost my sibling to suicide less than a month ago. I am angry. I am glad my sibling does not have physical pain anymore, however they left behind so much emotional pain ....

I want to tell him how much I miss him. I want to tell him that he left pain that he could have healed in his own children. Now, they are struggling.

I want to tell him that he had value as a person because he breathed. I wanted to protect him and get him away from the bullies at his job. Those idiots were partly responsible for his death.

I have more emotions than i know how to sort through.

2. Sciguy

Sciguy Active Member

Sorry to hear about your brother. While I don't know the details, it is always sad to hear that some people are in such pain (physical or emotional) that they feel their only option is to end it all. It is especially difficult for those left behind...

Need to grow likes this.
  3. Need to grow

Need to grow New Member

Thank you for your support Sciguy. It has been very hard. How are you doing? I do hope you are well.

4. Sciguy

Sciguy Active Member

I am as well as can be expected I guess. I still have flashbacks and do not sleep well. Hopefully, this will get better with time.